No Longer Needed!"
Click here to learn more
Physical Therapy for San Jose, Redwood City, Evergreen, Menlo Park and San Carlos Communities
Welcome to the Physical Therapy offices of Stuart and Linda Katzman
Evergreen Physical Therapy
Redwood City Physical Therapy
Two locations with One simple goal: To provide professional physical therapy services that ensure an optimal clinical outcome.
Provided solely by licensed physical therapists, patient specific goals are met by utilizing advanced manual therapy techniques, condition specific exercise and thorough education on your condition, appropriate home exercise and other self-management concerns.
Do you live in the San Jose area and suffer from prolonged or repeat episodes of pain? If so, we strongly recommend you get to physical therapy as fast as possible. There are a number of high quality clinical studies that conclude that seeing a physical therapist first and fast can help you recover…and it will save you some money too.
So, if you are suffering from neck, back, shoulder, knee or arthritis pain, we are San Jose’s top choice for physical therapy care. We encourage you to contact us for more information, even if you haven’t seen your doctor yet. We can evaluate you without a referral and then can communicate with your referring physician and develop a personalized treatment plan to get you back on your feet, enjoying life again.
- For a list of our physical therapy services, and conditions physical therapy can help with, click here.
- For the map to our San Jose physical therapy location, click here.
- To learn more about Stuart and Linda by clicking here. For a list of insurance plans we participate in, click here.
- To see what your first physical therapy visit will be like, click here.
- We've put together a bunch of FAQs for you, click here.
If you are looking for a physical therapy clinic that is conveniently located in east San Jose, off the 101, accepts most insurance plans, and can get you in for your first visit fast, give us a call at 408-270-2280.